Accounts preparation is a core part of our business and we pride ourselves on being able to meet your needs promptly and efficiently.
Our services include:
- Management accounts, monthly or quarterly
- Statutory accounts to comply with Companies Act requirements
- Accounts for partnerships and sole traders
- Budgets and cash flow forecasts
Our bookkeeping department takes the strain out of routine accounting, allowing you to concentrate on your business. By using our bookkeeping service, you can offload the burden of managing your financial records.
We can provide weekly or monthly payroll services, dealing with PAYE, NIC, Statutory Sick Pay and Statutory Maternity Pay.
BUSINESS AND CORPORATE TAX
We relieve you of the administrative burden of complying with tax legislation and help you minimise your corporation tax payments. We deal with all business tax matters, including preparing income and / or corporation tax computations and preparing and submitting the relevant self-assessment returns.
Construction industry scheme(cis)
We can provide all the services required under the CIS scheme such as verifying subcontractors, filing monthly CIS returns and obtaining CIS refunds where applicable.
VAT (Value Added Tax) is one of the most complex taxes imposed on business and one that many businesses inadvertently overpay or underpay. With a constant stream of detailed changes to the regulations, businesses can find it difficult to ensure they comply.
We provide a cost effective VAT service and work with a wide variety of businesses, providing varying levels of support from general advice to VAT return completion. We have helped many of our clients to reduce VAT assessments and minimise their VAT liabilities.
We have extensive expertise in company incorporation, compliance and administration, and can provide a valuable company secretarial service to companies of all sizes. We can help you to comply with your statutory obligations under the Companies Act and ensure you avoid any penalties for late filing of annual returns, accounts and other documents.
A key service we offer to clients is in the area of taxation planning, aimed at minimising your future tax liabilities. In addition we provide the normal compliance service of completing Self Assessment Tax Returns
We can help you to decide on the best accountancy and payroll package to suit your business.
Most people who start up in business do so because they have a good business proposition. We can help by evaluating your ideas and helping you develop them into a viable business.
We will help you:
- decide on the most suitable structure for your business (i.e. sole trader, partnership, limited liability partnership or limited company)
- prepare a business plan, cash flow projections, budgets and trading forecasts
- assess your finance requirements and advise on the most appropriate source of finance
- help you establish relationships with banks and solicitors and any other necessary professional advisers
- carry out registration procedures with Companies House and HMRC
- set up an internal accounting system
- Being the subject of a tax investigation by the HMRC can be a stressful and worrying experience. With the onset of personal and corporate self-assessment, HMRC staff can now review cases on a ‘sample basis’; consequently, tax investigations have become more frequent. We have a wealth of experience in dealing with HMRC investigations, whether they are enquiries into an individual’s Tax Return under the Self Assessment regime, more detailed enquiries or employer-related investigations into PAYE and P11d compliance. If you are about to be the subject of an investigation, we can provide expert help and support.
- With the increased risk of such investigations it may be worth considering taking out an annual insurance policy to protect you and your business from unexpected costs; an investigation will undoubtedly result in additional accountancy work being undertaken. The amount of work will depend upon the complexity of the case but the cost could be substantial.
- Mill Hill
- Potters Bar
- Saint Albans
- North London
- South Hertfordshire